2022 Pork Forum Delegate Reimbursement Procedures
The 2022 Forum Reimbursement form must be filled out in full to receive reimbursement for travel or other expenses relating to 2022 Pork Industry Forum. Prior to filling out the form, please read National Pork Board’s Travel Reimbursement Guidelines below.
For parking expenses, meal expenses, and mileage reimbursement, fill out the Non-Employee Expense Report. Fill out the required information and include all itemized receipts.
Please mail to:
National Pork Board
Attn: Service Center
1776 NW 114th St.
Des Moines, IA 50325-7073
Or email to:
National Pork Board Travel Reimbursement Guidelines
NPB will reimburse reasonable out-of-pocket expenses for driving to and from Louisville, Kentucky for the 2022 National Pork Industry Forum.
- Personal vehicle mileage reimbursement is the IRS rate at 58.5 cents per mile.
- Parking expenses over $10 will need to be submitted with the Non-Employee Expense Form.
- All reasonable meal costs will be reimbursed. Itemized receipts are needed for all meals (Breakfast and Lunch). The guidelines for meal costs (including tax, tip and beverage) are $30 for breakfast and $35 for lunch.
- National Pork Board will not be reimbursing costs for dinner or alcoholic beverages.
- Please include originals of all required receipts (no photocopies) to your expense report.
- Please submit expenses within 30 days.
If you have any questions, please contact Molly Burke at 515-223-3533.