2021 Pork Forum Delegate Reimbursement Procedures
The 2021 Forum Reimbursement form must be filled out in full to receive reimbursement for travel or other expenses relating to 2021 Pork Industry Forum. Prior to filling out the form, please read National Pork Board’s Travel Reimbursement Guidelines below.
There are two options for reimbursement. They include:
- For parking expenses under $10 and mileage reimbursement, fill out the 2021 Forum Mileage Reimbursement form . Answer questions 1-11 and submit the electronic form.
- For parking expenses over $10, meal expenses, AND mileage reimbursement, fill out the Non-Employee Expense Report. Please download and print the form. Fill out the required information and include all itemized receipts.
Please mail to:
National Pork Board
Attn: Molly Burke
1776 NW 114th St.
Clive, IA 50325.
National Pork Board (NPB) Travel Reimbursement Guidelines
- NPB will reimburse trip mileage and other reasonable out-of-pocket expenses for driving to the site where you are attending the virtual Pork Industry Forum.
- Personal vehicle mileage reimbursement is the IRS rate at 56 cents per mile.
- Parking expenses over $10 will need to be submitted with the Non-Employee Expense Form.
- All reasonable meal costs will be reimbursed. Itemized receipts are needed for all meals (Breakfast and Lunch). The guidelines for meal costs (including tax, tip and beverage) are $30 for breakfast and $35 for lunch.
- National Pork Board will not be reimbursing costs for dinner or alcoholic beverages.
- Please include originals of all required receipts (no photocopies) to your expense report.
- Please submit expenses within 30 days.
If you have any questions, please contact Molly Burke at 515-223-3533.